Islington Planning Permission & Architectural Services
Our Islington Planning Consultants & Architectural Consultants at 4D Planning are here to help you obtain planning permission as quickly as possible for a fraction of the price of a typical architect. Anyone can produce drawings, but the skill is knowing how to obtain planning permission!
We make the entire planning and building control process easy and simple. We offer a FREE initial consultation and assist with managing the entire planning application submission process to Islington Planning Department in the council. We then ensure that the development complies fully with the building regulations and is signed off by Building Control. We can also recommend local builders in Islington who have worked on our other successful projects.
We undertake a full property site assessment by looking into the history and context of the site and its surroundings.
Following the initial site appraisal, a site visit/survey is carried out to gather all the dimensions and required information of the existing site. We then produce all the drawings and planning documents for the application.
Building Regulations promote high standards for construction and energy efficiency of buildings.
Our services include: Transport Assessments, Travel Plans / Sustainable Travel Statements, Parking Surveys, Traffic Surveys and Delivery and Servicing Management Plans.
One of our specialities is to provide our clients with 3 dimensional realistic renders (CGI’s) of proposed and existing schemes. These visuals can be used for planning or marketing purposes and add a lot of value to any project.
Services in London Borough of Islington
- Professional Planning Advice, Initial consultations and pre-application submissions
- Islington Planning Applications for Change of Use
- Islington Planning Applications for Residential Extensions and Conversions
- Applications to remove or vary a planning condition.
- Architectural Drawings for Islington Planning Applications
- Building Regulations Drawings for Building Control
- Tender Packages for the Builders
- 3D Visuals, 2D Drawings and illustrations, CGI renders and models
- Islington Planning Appeals, Retrospective planning applications
- Lease Plans and Maps
- Transport Planning Assessments, Parking Surveys
- Heritage and Planning Reports and more.
- Prior Approval / notification Applications, Permitted Development Rights schemes
- Certificate of Lawful Use, Established Use
- Conservation Area Developments, Listed Building Consent
Our projects in Islington include: Basements, loft conversions, rear extensions, side infill extensions, garage conversions, shop front alterations, advertisement consent, replacement of windows, roof terraces and lots more.
Samples of our projects in Islington
- 140A Upper Street, N1 1QY – Listed Building Consent for conversion of the A3 unit at second and third floor level and ancillary storage to create a 2- bedroom flat (Class C3), with associated refuse and gas meter at ground floor level, boiler flue at rear, extract on roof, replacement of side door at ground floor level, internal alterations.
- Flat 2, 6 Mildmay Grove South, N1 4RL – Erection of outbuilding in rear garden, removal of tree in conservation area.
- Basement flat, 156 St Pauls Road, N1 2LL– Erection of a single storey rear extension.
- Flat 3 & 4, 5 Garrett Street, London, EC1Y 0TT – Amalgamation of two x 1 bedroom flats into one family size flat (3 bedrooms)
- Flat A, 52 Isledon Road, Islington, N7 7LD – Alteration to roof addition and raising of the rear parapet.
- 29 Freegrove Road, Islington, London, N7 9RG – Demolition of existing ground floor rear extension and erection of a single storey rear/side extension.
- Flat A, 3 Thornhill Crescent, London N1 1BL – Listed building consent for retention of an en-suite bathroom and sink in utility room.
- Halton House, Halton Road, N1 2EJ – Replacement of sash windows with double glazed sash windows to all 14 flats.
- 491 Holloway Road, N19 4DD – Replacement of existing window and door units at front basement elevation with timber framed windows and door.
- 29a Freegrove Road, London, N7 9RG – Demolition of existing ground floor rear extension and erection of a single storey rear/side extension.
- 29A Cobble Lane, N1 1SF – Change of use from B1(c) workshop to live/work unit and construction of basement.
- Flat A, 75 Northchurch Road, London, N1 3NU – Removal of existing ground floor level and installation of boiler flue (lower ground floor level) on front elevation.
- 342 Caledonian Rd, N1 1BB (flat 6)– Installation of 2 no. Velux windows into butterfly roof; 2 no. roof lights on existing flat roof and replacement of 2 no. existing UPVC windows like for like.
- 4A Almorah Road, Islington, N1 3EU – Installation of conservation-style roof light in front roof slope.
- 29 Napier Terrace, London, N1 1TJ – Erection of single-storey rear ground floor extension.
- 1A Waterlow Road, London, N19 5NJ – Change of use from offices to four flats.
- 14 St Paul’s Place, N1 2QE – Replace front railings, gate post and gate.
- Flat 28, 43-53 Myddelton Square, EC1R 1YD – Replace existing crittall windows in the bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and balcony door with powder coated white aluminium BFRC B Rated for thermal efficiency.
- Charles Rowan House, Flat 90, Margery Street, WC1X 0EJ – Application for listed building consent. Internal alterations to a flat to include new flooring, new lighting, new kitchen and a new bathroom; Replacement of bathroom window glazing and railings.
- 2 St. Jude Street, N16 8JT – Change of use from Bed and Breakfast (C1) to a House in Multiple Occupation (sui generis)
- 156 St Pauls Road, N1 2LL– Erection of a single storey rear extension.
- 47F St Paul’s Road, London N1 2LT – Installation of 2 no. rooflights to the rear roof slope and 1 no. rooflight to the front roofslope.
- 198 New North Road, N1 7BJ – Erection of single storey rear extension
- 40 Marriott Road, N4 3QL – Single storey rear extension.
Who We Are?
Planning Permission Application Experts in Islington
The 4D Planning team consists of Chartered Planning Consultants, a former Planner at Islington Council, Architectural Technicians and Designers.
Our objective is to help our clients obtain planning permission from Islington Council as quickly as possible and to make the planning process as straightforward and stress free as possible. We produce all the Architectural Drawings for Planning, Building Regulations for Building Control Approval and Tender Packs for Construction. We have a quick turnaround and we are usually never beaten on price.
One of our Planners is a former Planner at Islington Council and brings public sector experience to the team. All our consultants have years of knowledge and expertise assisting our client with residential and commercial developments including Listed Buildings in Islington Borough. We take pride in our high success rate with Planning Permission Applications in Islington Council!
Planning Application. December 2019. "Elie provided us with such a great support during the very difficult and emotional time for us as the planning application took 5 months to approve but he was always there to support and help us when we needed it the most. I would recommend Elie to anyone as he will always do his best! Service with integrity and a very personal approach !"
Loft Conversion. August 2019. "I used 4D Planning for a planning application of an existing loft conversion. Working with 4D planning was simple and effective. I received clear guidance and Elie (4D Planning) was always available for clarification when I had to decide a course of action.
4D Planning did everything, drawings and paperwork, and made a successful application on my behalf for a Lawful Development Certificate. So I definitely recommend them."
4D Planning Permission Consultants in Islington
We offer the following services:
- Architectural Planning Drawings in Islington
- Architectural Floor Plans in Islington
- Architectural Drawings in Islington
- Access to Chartered Architect and Chartered Town Planning Consultants services in Islington
- Planning Appeals for refused planning applications in Islington
- Permitted Development Applications (Lawful Development Certificate Applications in Islington )
- Planning Permission Applications for House Extensions & Loft Conversions in Islington
- Retrospective Planning Applications in Islington
- Planning Permission Applications for Change of Use Class in Islington
- Planning for Commercial Properties in Islington
- Planning Permission Applications for Converting a House to Flats in Islington
- House in Multiple Occupation Applications in Islington
- Planning Permission Applications for New Build Developments in Islington
- Planning for Childrens Day Nurseries in Islington
- Planning for Cafes, Takeaway, Pubs & Restaurants in Islington
- Planning for Motor Trade & Car Washes in Islington
- Prior Approval, Prior Notification, Neighbours Consultation Scheme in Islington
- Article 4 designations, affordable housing, £50k per new residential unit in Islington
- Listed Building Consent Applications
- Conservation Area Applications
- Hotel Conversions to HMO, Prior Approval Applications and many more.
We cover all of the London Borough Councils including:
Barking & Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City of Westminster, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith & Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington & Chelsea, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond upon Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, and Wandsworth. Chorleywood, Rickmansworth
Get in touch today for a free consultation with one of our architectural designers and planning consultants on the phone and a free quote for our services.
Call: 0203 1500 183
4D Planning, Consultants, Experts, advice, Chartered Town Planning Consultants, Planning Permission Applications, Architecture Drawings, Architects, Architectural Drawings, Architectural Services. Planning Permission Consultants, Planning Advice, Town Planning in London, Planning Services, Planning Permission Services, Planning Permission Applications, Residential Services, Building Services, Commercial Services, Town Planning Services, Planning Permission Applications in Islington , Architecture Drawings, Building Control, Architectural Plans. Islington , planning, permission, consultants, architectural, drawings
Our services include new homes, new flats, conversion to flats, conversion to homes, Housing and residential schemes, including securing planning permission for large garden outbuildings, outhouse, extensions, home offices, large and small office conversions (B1 use class), and conversions from offices to flats (C3 use class).
Commercial planning applications, including change of use between different commercial usage types, for example from shop to restaurant (A3 use class). Educational buildings (D1 use class), health centres and similar such public and private sector planning applications. Pubs, drinking establishments (A4 use class), takeaways (A5 use class). A2, A1 use classes.
Sui Generis covers all other types of uses which do not have a typical use class.
Whether you are applying for a Rear Extension, Side Extension, kitchen extension or conversion, Loft Conversion, Garage conversion, Loft Extension, Roof Extension, domestic usage, Change Of Usage to residential dwelling, conversion to habitable room, new build development of flats, new build office block in Islington Council, We can help you gain planning permission by giving you the Advice, Support, Drawings and Documentation you need at each step of the way.
We assist our clients with the following application types: